Friday, August 7

SANDUSKY CHAPTER AGO EMAIL ACCOUNT HIJACKED

FROM THE EDITOR:

If you received the email below, delete it immediately. This is a fraud. I, in no way, shape or form have ever been or am now in the UK.

These people hijacked / hacked into our agosandusky email account (including the password to get into it). I think I have it back (I had to change the password) - time will tell.

Thanks to the several people who contacted me to tell me about this!
If you have any questions, email or call me.

Tim Claubaugh,
Editor

P.S. Does anyone know how much american dollars equals 800 UK Pounds? If so, leave it in the comment section below.



FRAUDULENT EMAIL SENT OUT BY HACKERS / CRIMINALS:

I recently traveled on an invitation for a conference to London UnitedKingdom before the Unfortunate thing happened to me, some armed robbersvisited my room at the hotel where i lodged and robbed me of all the money ibrought , my phone , my return ticket e.t.c , I know it a bit strange for meto have contacted you under this situation and time, believe me because ihave limited access to people and i have chosen you in time of need. I wouldhave call but i also lost my phone during the incident, i don't have anymoney here to eat or even make call ,because i trust and hope that you canhelp me that is why i have decided to contact you.

I cannot get to the person i came here to meet because i lost my phone wherehis phone number were kept ,he does not even know where i am now, I am soconfused right now, I don't know what to do or where to go,I have access toonly emails, No Phone, Pleasecan you loan and send me £800 today so i can return home, As soon as i gethome i would refund it immediately ,you need to help me have it sent throughWestern Union money Transfer because there is no account here, here is thedetails you will need to use in sending it right away please: I am sendingthe details that you will need to send the money in jiffy so that once icome to check the mail you would have sent the money

Name: Tim Claubaugh
Address: 3A Montagu Row, Marylebone, London W1U 6DZ
Amount: £800

I trust that you will be very kind and show mercy to my present ordeal.Help! let me have some relief. Any amount that you send will be refunded.You know my value and worth, i am also making it know to you to keep thematter secret I have ask you to loan me the money because i believe i cancount on you and believing in my heart that i can trust you with my problem.

Write me immediately so that i know when you will have sent it, andimmediately you have sent it , scan and send me the western union moneytransfer receipt or just write out the details on the receipt and send to me. Please keep this to your self only please, this embarrassment is enough..

Tim Claubaugh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes its true i have received same mail . Its fraud. thanks Tim for timely update.

I recently traveled on an invitation for a conference to London United
Kingdom before the Unfortunate thing happened to me, some armed robbers
visited my room at the hotel where i lodged and robbed me of all the money i
brought , my phone , my return ticket e.t.c , I know it a bit strange for me
to have contacted you under this situation and time, believe me because i
have limited access to people and i have chosen you in time of need. I would
have call but i also lost my phone during the incident, i don't have any
money here to eat or even make call ,because i trust and hope that you can
help me that is why i have decided to contact you.

I cannot get to the person i came here to meet because i lost my phone where
his phone number were kept ,he does not even know where i am now, I am so
confused right now, I don't know what to do or where to go,I have access to
only emails, No Phone, Please
can you loan and send me £1,200 today so i can return home, As soon as i get
home i would refund it immediately ,you need to help me have it sent through
Western Union money Transfer because there is no account here, here is the
details you will need to use in sending it right away please: I am sending
the details that you will need to send the money in jiffy so that once i
come to check the mail you would have sent the money

Name: Amar Lahiri Majumdar
Address: 3A Montagu Row, Marylebone, London W1U 6DZ
Amount: £1,200

I trust that you will be very kind and show mercy to my present ordeal.
Help! let me have some relief. Any amount that you send will be refunded.
You know my value and worth, i am also making it know to you to keep the
matter secret I have ask you to loan me the money because i believe i can
count on you and believing in my heart that i can trust you with my problem.

Write me immediately so that i know when you will have sent it, and
immediately you have sent it , scan and send me the western union money
transfer receipt or just write out the details on the receipt and send to me
. Please keep this to your self only please, this embarrassment is enough..
amar lahiri